11 september 2012

I wonder what this is called in english...

...directly translated from swedish it would be something like "roof onion".
Google tells me: Sempervivum.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Bland annat kallas de Houseleek. Kolla på engelska wikipedia så hittar du fler namn :) Bland annat "Welcome-home-husband-though-never-so-drunk" *S*

  2. I have seen this in a store... but I don't remember what is was called. Sorry.

    Thanks again for linking up with inspired tuesday :)

  3. Another name for it is hen and chicks. Have you seen the flowers? They are incredible!! Almost as alien as lambs ear flowers. http://lilacgate.blogspot.ca/2012/07/hen-and-chicks.html